Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hello, Welcome, and all that......

Some people may find the title of my blog and what it's about to be incredibly confusing.  How are you a fiery redhead and then focused on God, family, love and compassion?  Easily.  It's how God decided to make me.
You see I've always wanted to share my thoughts on the above mentioned things.  God specifically, since I wouldn't have anything else without him, but somehow the thought of keeping a blog on top of everything else seemed overwhelming.
But not really.  Since this will not be a place where I want to talk about the world.  Gracious, there are already enough people talking about the world and all the things that go on in it.  I wanted a place where the focus, at least for me, even if no one else read it was about God's love, the amazing life and family I've been blessed with, and most importantly compassion and honesty.  Sometimes we all just need a place to go where the pressures of this world won't come.
God is that place for me, be it in prayer, in church, at work, at school, with my husband, with my child, even when the dog and the cats seem to be too much, he is my refuge.
I never feel better than when I'm talking about how I love God, how to grow spiritually (ok maybe that's not always a comfortable conversation) how my life is, how it makes me feel, and being completely honest about how that's going.
So there it is in a nutshell (how nutty my shell is you will eventually find out if you continue to read posts).  Welcome to the fiery redhead life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment